Interior Building Improvements

If you plan to make physical improvements to the inside of your existing business (e.g. add partition walls, restrooms, electrical connection, etc), you may need to secure a permit 1st. Contact the Public Works Department for applicable Impact Fees. Depending on the extent of the proposed improvements, approvals from outside agencies such as Santa Clara County Fire Department and South County Regional Wastewater Authority (SCRWA) Pretreatment Program may also be required.