Youth & Young Adults
- Substance Use Treatment Services - Youth Services Call Center
*Services are confidential and available to youth and young adults. 12 – 21 years old.
- (408) 272-6518*Call Center is available: Monday - Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- (800) 488-9919 *After hours
- Teen Mental Health.Org
*Learn about mental health and find resources.
- Teen Line
*Community based organization that provides emotional support to youth.
- CALL: 800-852-8336 Toll-Free Nationwide
- TEXT: TEEN to 839863
- Love is Louder
*This resource is designed to share tips, tools and ideas for actions that can help us take care of our emotional health and take care of each other.
- The HEARD Alliance
*website includes resources for numerous topics connected to mental wellness.
- The Mental Wellbeing Toolkit
*Explore a comprehensive set of practical tools designed to help you improve your mental health and wellbeing.
- The Trevor Project
*The world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, & questioning (LGBTQ) young people.
- Bill Wilson Center Programs and Services
- Safe Place
*Program serves youth ages 12-17 residing in Santa Clara County. Safe Place provides children in danger with a link to immediate help.
- Services for Young Adults(18-24 years old) and their families.
- You Matter
*A safe space for youth to discuss and share stories about mental health and wellness, created and administered by the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- Seize the Awkward
*encourages teens and young adults, particularly those ages 16-24, to create a safe space for their friends to open up about mental health challenges.
- Reach Out
This website provides information and support for teens and young adults struggling with mental health issues, including suicide.
- Community Solutions Programs
- Full-Service Partnership Transitional Age Youth (PDF)
- Full-Service Partnership Transitional Age Youth
Program serves youth age 16-25 with Serious Emotional Disorders (SED).
- Intensive Full-Service Partnership Transitional Age Youth
Program serves at-risk youth ages 16-25 who require a high level of support and care due to having experienced multiple hospitalizations and/or multiple encounters with crisis services.
- Kneaded Culinary Academy at Rebekah Children’s Services
Kneaded Culinary Academy at Rebekah’s Children’s Service prepares youth, ages 15-25, for a career in the hospitality industry.