Encroachment Permit

If you need to perform work within the city's right of way you will need to obtain an encroachment permit from the Public Works Department. Review and approval time may depend on the complexity of the proposed improvement.

Oversize / Overweight Permit

If you drive a commercial vehicle that is required by law to have an Oversize / Overweight permit while traveling through the City of Morgan Hill, you may download the Oversize / Overweight application (PDF) and fax it to the Engineering Department at 408-779-7236 for review an approval. A minimum of 24 hours is required for review and approval of this application.


For more information call Engineering at 408-778-6480.