The Street Maintenance Division combines in-house and contract services to maintain and repair.
- Sidewalks, Curbs, and Gutters
- Roadway shoulders and alleys
- Arterial medians and parkways
- Signs, Markings
- Street sweeping
- Catch basins and storm channels
- Right of way tree trimming
- Traffic signals
- Street lights
Report a Problem / Request a Service
If you would like to report a problem or request service, you may use the following forms:
- Report Streetlight Problems
- Report Illegal Dumping
- Traffic Signal Issues and Maintenance
- Road, Sidewalk and Street Tree Maintenance
The City currently does not have the resources to sustain the City's pavement and has a significant deferred maintenance backlog. The City prioritizes maintenance on Arterial and Collector streets that are more frequently used. The City continues to evaluate funding opportunities for increased maintenance resources. The following reports provide additional information on City Infrastructure Maintenance.
Street Maintenance Backlog
The Park Maintenance Division is responsible for maintenance of city parks, the Civic Center and other city facilities. The division manages the contracts for maintenance of the Fox Hollow/Murphy Springs Landscape Assessment District and weed abatement on city properties and open space.
- Request Park Maintenance
- Park Reservation Link (PDF)
- Map of City Parks and Recreation Facilities (PDF)
- Parks and Recreation Information
- City Integrated Pest Management Plan (PDF)
- City Integrated Pest Management Report 2018 (PDF)
City Landscape Assessment District
The City Landscape Assessment District was formed in order to provide for the continued maintenance, operation, and administration of various improvements within the boundaries of the District.Each sub-area of the District often serves in place of a home owners association to maintain jointly used facilities or common areas within subdivisions.
For information about Landscape Assessment Districts and meetings, please contact Keri Russell or 408-776-7333.