- City of Gilroy - Gilroy’s stormwater management home page.
- City of Monterey - Monterey’s stormwater management home page.
- The California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) is a professional member association dedicated to the advancement of stormwater quality management through collaboration, education, implementation guidance, regulatory review, and scientific assessment. CASQA has been a leader since 1989 when the field of stormwater management was in its infancy. CASQA’s membership is comprised of a diverse range of stormwater quality management organizations and individuals, including cities, counties, special districts, industries, and consulting firms throughout the state. A large part of our mission is to assist California stormwater permittees in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective stormwater quality management programs, and draw upon the collective experiences of its individual members, to share successes and avoid the pitfalls.
- Creek Connections Action Group - Creek Connections Action Group is a consortium of public agencies and non-profit organizations that share a goal of protecting Santa Clara County’s waterways.
- Environmental Protection Agency - The Federal Environmental Protection Agency’s National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) home page.
- Low Impact Development Center - The Low Impact Development Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of Low Impact Development technology. Low Impact Development is a comprehensive land planning and engineering design approach with a goal of maintaining and enhancing the pre-development hydrologic regime of urban and developing watersheds.
- The Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program is an association of 13 cities and towns in the Santa Clara Valley, together with Santa Clara County and the Santa Clara Valley Water District. Program participants share a common permit to discharge storm water to South San Francisco Bay, California.
- Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) - SCVWD serves as the steward of Santa Clara County streams through a Stream Maintenance Program.
- Watershed Watch - This campaign is a public education initiative of the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program. It is dedicated to raising awareness of how important it is to all living things that we protect the watershed.
- Watershed Watch Anti-Litter Campaign - Storm drains are not trash cans. Rain and runoff carry litter into storm drains and out to local creeks and the Bay without any cleaning or filtering. Watch this short video to see the impact that litter has on our watershed.
State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB)
The following are internet links to the SWRCB NPDES Stormwater program:
- Stormwater Program - Links to stormwater programs for Construction, Industrial, Municipal, and Caltrans
- Construction Stormwater Program - Information on the Construction General Permit
- Construction General Permit Forms
- Stormwater Program Database - Database to lookup General Permit Notice of Intent receipt letters
- Contact information to all 9 regional boards
Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB)
The following are internet links to the Central Coast RWQCB NPDES Stormwater program: