Hello Morgan Hill Community,
This afternoon, the Santa Clara County Health Officer, Dr. Sara Cody, announced amendments to our local Shelter-in-Place Order. The County is submitting an application to the State that, if approved, would allow more businesses to open under the State’s Stay-at-Home Order. The State calls this a “variance.” If the State approves the County’s application for a variance before July 13, then the Order issued on July 2 goes into effect on July 13. Otherwise, the Order will go into effect two days after the State approves the County’s variance.
Further details on the updated Order can be found on the Santa Clara County Public Health Department website.
- Health Officer Risk Mitigation Order
- Executive Summary of the Updated Order
- Social Distancing Protocol
- Basic Requirements for all Businesses
- What Every Customer Should See
- Mandatory Health Officer Directives: the Health Officer will begin issuing mandatory Directives for specific business sectors and activities soon, including:
- Personal Services (including hair and nail salons, tattoo and piercing shops, massage therapy, and other services providing body care services)
- Gatherings (including social, religious, political, ceremonial, athletic, and other types of gatherings)
- Gyms and Fitness Centers
- Public Transit
- Recreation and Athletics
- Outdoor pools
- Food facilities
- Outdoor dining
- Childcare, summer camps, and children’s activities
Please continue to check the County’s Public Health website for further updates.