The Building Division is responsible for code compliance and enforcement of the Morgan Hill Municipal Code. To file a complaint please use one of the following:
Concerns & Complaints
Types of complaints handled by Code Compliance include:
- Basketball hoops on the street or sidewalks
- Fences over 7' in height
- Graffiti (personal property only.) For graffiti in public places, report you concern online through the online complaint form.
- Junk and debris in front yards
- Maintenance of vacant lots
- Overgrown vegetation and weeds
- Trash and recycling containers in the street
- Work without permits
For more detailed information click on Common Code Enforcement Complaints.
Contact Morgan Hill Police Department, 408-779-2101, for the following concerns:
- Vehicles, boats, and trailers parked on the street or in the front yard,
- Animal related complaints,
- Construction noise after hours and weekends,
- Complaints against contractors, Contractors State License Board.