Public Health Department Data Dashboards
The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department has Coronavirus Data Dashboards. The data dashboards include data regarding vaccination rates, cases within the County, hospital data, testing data, and more.
City Services and Operations
- Parks remain open under the allowance for outdoor activities. Please observe social distancing guidelines.
- The Senior Lunch Nutrition Program - participants can pick up lunch anytime between 11:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. at the Senior Center and dine in the patio area or take to go.
- Utility Services and Payments - Online, phone, mail or dropbox outside City Hall: 408-779-7221 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The City of Morgan Hill is currently accepting applications via email@example.com.
Permit Application (PDF) PLEASE NOTE: Non-PDF submittals will not be accepted.
- Please email the Building Division firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, inquiries or applications and a staff member will contact you.
- Encroachment Permits - Email BOTH of the following email addresses to submit your encroachment permit application: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encroachment Inspections: Email BOTH of the following email addresses to schedule an encroachment inspection: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
City Council, Commissions, and Town Hall meetings are held virtually.
Meetings will be live-streamed on Channel 17 and on the City’s website. Members of the public wishing to participate remotely may do so via electronic meetings by either logging into or calling via the electronic meeting invitation available on the agenda.