Resources & FAQs
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to:
- Sign up to receive email updates from the City of Morgan: https://bit.ly/2wlpQbZ
- Sign up to receive alerts from Santa Clara County through ALERTSCC: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/oes/alertscc/Pages/home.aspx.
Morgan Hill residents with urgent, non emergency questions or concerns are directed to call or text 408.767.6404. This number will be monitored regularly, Monday - Friday, during the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Messages will be responded to within 24 hours, during weekdays.
We are here for you. We will get through this together.
- Guidelines for Council and Commission Meetings
- Facts about drinking water and COVID-19
- Charter Communications free access to Spectrum Broadband & wi-fi
- California extended the state tax return due dates for both filing and payment until July 15, and the IRS also extended both the filing and payment deadline for federal returns to July 15.
- Foothill Community Health Center continues to provide services and resources
Resources in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Tagalog
- Shelter in Place FAQ - Chinese
- Shelter in Place FAQ - Spanish
- Shelter in Place FAQ - Vietnamese
- Shelter in Place FAQ - Tagalog