Operating a commercial kennel, private kennel, pet shop, pet grooming parlor, animal menagerie, animal shelter or horse establishment within the City of Morgan Hill will require an Animal Establishment/Kennel Permit.
Inspection of Premises Required
- As a condition to the issuance or renewal of an Animal Establishment Permit, the Animal Services Officer will inspect the facility.
- Submit an Animal Establishment Permit Application (via email)
- Submit the following application documents (via email):
- copy of current City of Morgan Hill Business License
- floor plan of Premises including dimension of areas used for the animal establishment
- Pay Animal Establishment / Kennel Permit Fee (billed electronically)
- The applicant will be notified when the Animal Establishment Permit has been approved and will receive a signed copy. The permit is to be available on the premises.
Additional permits and licenses may be required.
State Guidance related to Covid-19