City Clerk staff is ready to assist you with your passport forms, photos, and expedited services. This makes the City of Morgan Hill a 1-stop Passport Processing Center.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: noon - 4 p.m. By appointment only
- There are no passport services on Fridays, City holidays, and furloughs
The City of Morgan Hill now offers online passport appointment services!
Click here to book your next appointment online or you can call us at (408) 310-4681 to make an appointment.
- Available at the City Clerk's Office
- From the U.S. Department of State's passport website
- Please remember to fill out the application in black ink only
Evidence of US Citizenship
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate AND a clear, black & white photocopy (cannot have the word Abstract on it, cannot be hospital created)
- Previous U.S. passport (see below for requirements for minors under 16)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth AND a clear, black & white photocopy
- Naturalization Certificate AND a clear, black & white photocopy
- Certificate of Citizenship AND a clear black & white photocopy
- Note: Photocopies alone are not accepted as proof of U.S. Citizenship
- For Minors under Age 16: Proof of citizenship and proof of relationship between parent(s) and child must be established. Previous U.S. passports are not acceptable as proof of relationship to the parent(s) or guardian(s). Please bring in the child’s previous passport as well as the original birth certificate. See the U.S. Department of State's website for further information on proof of relationship.
- Valid undamaged U.S. Passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Current Government ID (City, State, or Federal)
- Current Military ID (Military and Dependents)
- Minors under 16: Please bring school identification with photo, if possible
- Photo service is available at the City Clerk's office ($10 per person), or
- Bring a color passport photo with a white background, 2x2 inches in size, taken within the past 6 months
- Please check the U.S. Department of State website for further requirements.
- Both parents must appear and present evidence that they are the child’s parents or legal guardians for a minor under 16 years of age. Please see the U.S. Department of State website for more specifics on applying for passports for children under the age of 16.
- All applicants must be present.
- Tracking the status of your application: You can check the status of your application online.
- The Passport Card is valid for land and sea travel between the U.S. and Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and the Caribbean only. The card is not valid for air travel.
- Please note that other documentation may be required. For additional passport information, visit the U.S. Department of State.