Passport Renewals 
Renewal forms for unexpired passports, or passports that have been expired for fewer than five years, are available at the City Clerk’s Office for the applicant’s convenience; however, the applicant mails the renewal form directly to the National Passport Center. Renewal fees are payable by check or money order made payable to the Department of State. For additional requirements/information and to download the form please visit the Department of State.

Photo service for renewals is available at the City Clerk's Office.