File a Police Report
(Welcome to the Morgan Hill Police Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within Morgan Hill City limits
(except Identity Theft, which you must report in the city where you reside).
- There are no known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Once the report has been reviewed, you will receive your permanent case number and receive a copy of the report via email.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Custody Visitation Order Violation
- Harassing Phone Call
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft (find more information about ID Theft here)
- Lost Property
- Non-injury Traffic Accident
- Vehicle Burglary
- Vehicle Tampering
After reading all of the above information, you may file your report here.