We’re excited to bring you a variety of options to continue your health and wellness journey. We’re continuing to work hard to evaluate the mandated requirements from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department as well as the State of California requirements. In the information below, you will find information about current operations at the CRC.
The Centennial Recreation Center is currently open! Members can reserve a workout time for the fitness equipment, cardio, and outdoor group exercise classes. The Aquatics Center is also offering outdoor lap swim, aqua fitness, and private swim lessons. Virtual programming will also continue as a part of the CRC membership with live and on-demand classes available. For more information about our virtual programming, please use this link.
Requirements and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our members and teammates are our top priority. We have the below safety protocols in place based on the Santa Clara County Public Health Department and the State of California requirements.
- All members must make a reservation before coming to the facility. You can make a reservation here. Reservations are required to ensure a safe facility for occupancy and contract tracing. Effective April 19, 2021, reservations will not be required for fitness/cardio.
- All members must participate in a verbal symptom check prior to entering the facility or outdoor exercise space and show their membership card or ID.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- All members must clean the equipment before and after use. Each member will receive a spray bottle to clean equipment during their designated workout time. Our facility teammates will be providing additional cleaning throughout the day.
- Locker Rooms and showers at the CRC will be available starting April 19th on a trial basis. The AC locker rooms will remain closed at this time.
- Restrooms are available and subject to capacity limits.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while indoors. Face coverings may be removed while on outdoor individual workout mats in the group exercise area when heart rate is elevated. Face coverings may also be removed if using outdoor cardio machines when the heart rate is elevated. All indoor cardio and group exercise classes require face coverings 100% of the time. Face coverings are required for participants age 3 and up.
Manage My Membership
Membership transactions are now 100% online at www.morganhill.ca.gov/managemymembership. If you would like assistance with your account or an online request, please email email@example.com or call 408-782-2128 Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm.
What Is Open & Available at the CRC (Effective March 10, 2021):
- Cardio Equipment (located outside on the CRC pool patio and inside)
- Cybex equipment and free weights (located inside the gymnasium)
- Group Exercise Classes (located outside in the CRC parking lot and indoors in our studio, see the schedule for specific locations)
- Limited Gym Activities-basketball shooting, pickleball, badminton (see the schedule for more information)
- Kids Club-starting April 19, 2021, with stable groups and signs ups required
- Virtual classes offered live and on-demand (online)
The CRC is continuing to provide older adults in our community with lunches through a drive-up program. These boxed, to-go lunches are available Monday-Friday between 11:30 am and 11:45 am at the Centennial Recreation Center.
Reservations & Details
To participate in group exercise classes at the CRC reservations are required. You can reserve your space using this link. Reservations use Sign Up Genius and are based on capacity limits for space and allow for additional cleaning time. Reservation times will be available on this website page. These links will be updated each week, or as additional activities are permitted. Participation does require an active membership. Membership status will be confirmed prior to entry at a facility. Please bring your membership card or photo ID.
Virtual Classes to Continue
We are thankful for the community we have built through our virtual platform. Virtual and on-demand classes are now a part of our CRC Membership! Virtual programming is available to all active members. View our schedule using this link.
Members can access live virtual classes through our private CRC Virtual Membership Facebook group. Instructors go live directly in the group. On-demand classes are available at www.mhcrcmembers.com under the "Virtual Member Content" section. You will need your membership password to access this section. If you do not remember the password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note: Due to scheduling logistics and licensing agreements, not all classes will be available in a virtual format. Due to some licensing agreements, some classes may not be available for on-demand access.
The Morgan Hill Aquatics Center will continue to be open for limited programming. For additional information, please visit www.mhaquaticscenter.com. Your membership provides you with access to the Aquatics Center.
New Membership Processing
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member at the CRC, complete an application online at www.morganhill.ca.gov/managemymembership.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns during this time. We have compiled a set of Frequently Asked Questions to help answer some of the questions we have received. We also set up a call center line for membership account questions at 408-782-2128 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition. We look forward to seeing you!
Related Emails and Announcements
CRC Reopening Update 7/14/20
CRC Member Update "We’re Open Outdoors" 7/29/20
CRC Facility Update 9/28/20
CRC Facility Update 3/2/2021
CRC Facility Update 4/14/21